The deadline for submitting your abstract has been extended until October 17, 2019 (inclusive).
Resident physician, first author of the abstract will benefit of free attendance.
The abstracts will be sent using the following method:
► as an attachment by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
► through the application, by accessing the “Abstract registration” section, after authentication in “Personal Page”
At least one of the paper’s authors must be registered as participant, with registration fee paid. Authors are fully responsible for the content of their paper.
The authors will receive an electronic “Letter of Acceptance/Rejection” after November 01st, 2019 on the e-mail address they provided on registration. The letter will also specify the form of presentation for each paper submitted.
There are two forms of presentation available: oral presentations or printed posters.
For oral presented papers the organizers will provide a video projector and a PC with Microsoft’s PowerPoint ’97-2010, PowerPoint XP and PowerPoint 2013. The organizers will provide technical assistance for the presenters in each conference room. Please hand over your presentation at least 2 hours before is scheduled in the final program to our Media Center operator.
The Scientific Committee can accept or reject the proposed papers. Its members will also select the form of presentation for the accepted papers: oral presentations or posters.
For abstracts sent by e-mail, please use the following guidelines:
– maximum size: 250 words;
– language: Romanian and English;
– do not use paragraphs or indentations;
– do not use any formatting settings.
The abstract must contain:
– a title followed by an empty line. The Title cannot be longer that 200 characters (including spaces);
– the authors, written in one line: initials, followed by name (please do not use any professional or academic titles). The name of the presenting author will be underlined. Please leave an empty line after the authors line;
– affiliation (department, medical institution, city, country) for all authors, followed by an empty line;
– 3 – 5 keywords on a distinctive line;
– the content of the abstract, with the following sections: Introduction, Material and method(s), Results, Conclusions. The content must contain enough information to justify the conclusion
Please do not insert graphic elements or table in the abstract!
All abbreviations will be explained at their first use in text!