The abstracts will be sent using the following methods:
► as an attachment by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
► through the application, by accessing the “Abstract registration” section, after authentication in “Personal Page”
At least the presenting author must be registered as participant, with paid registration fee. Authors are fully responsible for the content of their scientific paper.
First-author resident benefit of free participation fee.
The authors will receive an electronic “Letter of Acceptance/Rejection” after November 1 on the e-mail address provided on registration. The letter will also specify the form of presentation for each paper.
There are two forms of presentation available: oral presentations or e-posters.
The Scientific Committee can accept or reject the proposed papers. Its members will also select the form of presentation for the accepted papers: oral presentations or posters.
For abstracts sent by e-mail, please use the following guidelines:
– maximum size: 250 words;
– language: Romanian and English;
– do not use paragraphs or indentations;
– do not use any formatting settings.
The abstract must contain:
– a title followed by an empty line. The Title cannot be longer that 200 characters (including spaces);
– the authors, written in one line: initials, followed by name for man (please do not use any professional or academic titles) and surname and name for women. Please leave an empty line after the authors line;
– affiliation (department, medical institution, city, country) for all authors, followed by an empty line;
– 3 – 5 keywords on a distinctive line;
– the content of the abstract, with the following sections: Introduction, Material and method(s), Results, Conclusions. The content must contain enough information to justify the conclusion.
Please do not insert graphic elements or table in the abstract!
All abbreviations will be explained at their first use in text!