LOCATION & VENUE:
Hybrid Event, International Hotel Iasi & online November 18 – 21, 2021
Regional Institute of Oncology Iaşi
Association of the Regional Institute of Oncology Iaşi
University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Grigore T. Popa” Iaşi
College of Physicians in Romania, Iaşi
- Breast cancer
- Thoracic cancers
- Digestive system cancers
- Head and neck cancers
- Uro-digestive cancers
- Female genital cancers
- Skin/malignant melanoma cancers
- Malignant hemopathy
- Soft parts sarcoma, osteo-sarcomas and SNC tumors
- Neuroendocrine tumors
- Tumor biology and immunology
- Palliative medicine and quality of life
- Bioethics – psychological aspects in terminal diseases
The deadline for early bird registration is October 21st.
The deadline for submitting your abstract is October 21st.
The deadline for booking your accommodation is October 21st.
VIRTUAL EVENTS PLATFORM
Through the virtual event platform, participants can benefit of all key experiences of an online conference:
1. They can find information about the event, program, exhibitors, abstracts, etc.
2. They can follow scientific presentations, via live streaming (courses, debates, conferences, symposia, etc.).
3. They can interact real-time with the lecturers, during the presentations (they can address questions via Q&A module).
4. They can access a dynamic map of exhibitors, they can discuss with them via live chat, to set up meetings, request product information, exchange contact details, etc.
5. They can meet new colleagues and socialize with other participants (they can search using custom filters/categories and send messages via live chat).
Exhibitors – can exhibit services and products online, interacting with visitors directly through the platform.
Speakers – can present online the scientific papers and interact with the audience through live polls and Q&A.